Add your Domain to Magento
Our Magento has been installed with *.cloudclusters.net domain by default, such as magento-XXXX-0.cloudclusters.net. You can add your domain to Magento by the client panel.
1. Get DNS IP from client panel in "Overview" page
2. Update DNS records for your domain
2.1 If you are willing to update DNS records for your domain, you can update DNS records at your domain registrar provider. Please make sure that your domain is pointing to the IP we provided. Currently We provide DNS service in our client panel.
2.2 If you want to use our name servers. Please change to the name servers below, our system will add DNS records for your domains automatically
3. Add your domain in "Domains & SSLs" page
4. Set your domain as primary domain
5. Now you can browse and manage your Wordpress site via browser